We hope you all take advantage of the new Team Shark Driver Center and its many amenities and we hope this major investment further proves our commitment to you and our continuing efforts to promote TEAM SHARK unity and helping your driving career and promote team work. We want to explain the basic criteria we use in determining driver
- Attitude. A positive attitude helps to promote customer service. A Positive attitude helps you dealing with DOT. And most importantly a positive attitude reportedly makes you healthier and even live longer.
- Fuel Mileage. Obviously fuel savings helps save money and operate more efficiently. It shows the guys putting extra effort to save money and put more money in their pockets.
- Miles Ran. The more miles you run makes you and the company more money and allows us to service and take care of more customers. This provides you with more freight.
- Safety This is the most important of all statistics. Without safety, money does not matter. This includes speeding violations, DOT write-ups, etc.
- Customer Satisfaction. Customer complaints and more so customer compliments. When a customer takes time out of their day to
compliment a driver, that driver—you—must have done something above and beyond to help Team Shark not just meet, but exceed their expectations.
We realize that sometimes you may meet many or even all these criteria and not get driver of the month. We want to say that we appreciate all of you all of the time. We know we have the best group of drivers around—bar none. We make an honest effort each month to highlight and reward special effort as best we can. We know that sometimes your hard work may seem overlooked—but it is not. We appreciate drivers and need YOU to join us.